CBD is no miracle supplement, no silver bullet. But it has my complete attention, my story:

Hi,

  Thanks for dropping by. As always nothing here is medical advice or expert advice. Simply one blogger relating their experiences with the hope that this information may be interesting but with no warranty whatsoever.

  This blog uses cookies and some of my posts contain affiliate marketing links, this post is ad free.

  Today is Monday March 26, 2018. Last January this blogger tried vaporizing cbd oil at an electric hookah party thrown by a local smoking shop, Puffster in Dover Delaware. It was interesting enough that I kept cbd  in my routine.
  Empirically it was relaxing, and other people in attendance felt the same in general. Our consensus was that if it was a placebo effect we were okay with that too.
  During the month of February one ounce of vape oil containing 1500mg of cbd and terpenes in a 'full spectrum' vegetable glycol suspension and one gram of hemp hookahz 350 mg full spectrum hemp wax and one gram of 99.9% cbd isolate powder all vaporized.
 In March one more ounce of the 1500mg full spectrum vape oil, three grams of isolate, two grams of 80% broad spectrum wax so far.
  My generous followers have blessed me with enough referral bonuses to get free gram of 99.9% cbd isolate slab product to vaporize so we will put up a video reviewing that when it arrives. It will be my second gram of that product from that supplier.

  Based on my reading and best understanding vaporizing cbd oils and concentrates will give the best bio-availability compared to other ingestion methods.
  Unquestionably some edibles and culinary creations are highly enjoyable gustatory experiences, but for efficiency and rapidity vaping is very popular, and for a reason. Efficiency and immediacy of effect.
  I have a weakness for gummies and some edibles that may tend to contain more sugar than cbd. Some drinks are very nice.
  There is even smokable hemp flower that is sometimes sold pre-rolled and flavored with terpenes.

  Owing no concerns to modesty or privacy this blogger is reluctant to post about any specific medical conditions. A middle aged American male battling obesity, having beaten morbid obesity for five years. Fair enough?

  Legal concerns and ethics of sales and marketing aside, cbd is one FACTOR in my approach to self improvement. I do things many people's doctors would tell them not to do. Sometimes my doctor tells me not to fast, or abstain from taking a medication or not to take a supplement.

  So if you are looking for specific health information it's maybe not the best place. If you want information of cannabidiol and associated plant compounds from cannabis hemp, this is a good place.

  I have posted my dosages for my own recording mostly and also to let people know what exactly I am taking cbd wise. As I have decided to marked and sell certain products that seems ethical to me.

  When I ask people to try a product I am recommending maybe they should be able to read up on how much I know about it?

  So I will only say that cbd has done ONE thing for me so far, to wit:
CBD has convinced me to keep taking it to explore it's value as a supplement.

  Coming up we will write more about how we use the supplements and where we get them from, where we would like to get them from.

*Extra Credit ~ Here is some light reading from searching cannabidiol on pubmed.gov https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852356/

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a component found in the cannabis plant that can be taken safely and legally as a natural supplement. Our products contain CBD Oil but they are not intoxicating and do not get you high, and they work directly on your body’s endocannabinoid system. For More Info Please Vist This Site https://uk.formulaswiss.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Shop now
    holistichemp.com
    cbd tincture for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Full spectrum cbd oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Superfoods Oral sprays

    ReplyDelete
  5. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. CBD pre roll ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Buy CBD oil near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#CBD #HempLife Welcome to the journey

Old man dabbing CBDistillery isolate slab with CHEAP collector

Vaporizing 80% Cannabidiol broad spectrum wax / zero thc / 800mg cbd per gram